ACCESS 303 DINGHYS
Thought of giving sailing a go?
Not been sure how to go about it?
Try it at BLAIRGOWRIE YACHT SQUADRON
The club has a fleet of 303 Access Dinghies. They look like dinghies but behave like keelboats. It’s easy to sail . It will not capsize.
To sail in an Access Dinghy all you do is put on a lifejacket No wading in water, no special clothing, No difficult climb into a “tippable” boat. No special balance skills on a narrow gunwale. Sit as if in a deckchair and look straight ahead, just observe the sails, the wind and the water.
- Ideal for people with limited mobility.
- Learn in strong winds but feel secure.
- Take an active part in the sailing process.
- Great if you’re new to sailing.
- An instructor can sit alongside and show you how.
The program is available to everyone .
From the very young to the senior would be sailor.
People with a disability are also able to sail.
Solo or with help.
Help us to help others experience and learn.
Sailing and non sailing adult helpers can also participate
Giving something back to the sport they know
Helping others to learn
Join as a BYS Volunteer Member.
Progress to sail other yachts
Join a yacht club and compete in racing
Contact Brian Jones on 59857465, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or come to the Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron.
Sailing season for this activity Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- This Sunday 26 March we will be having the Juni...
- BYS EASTER ART SHOW OPENING NIGHT 2017 2017 mar...
- BYS has opened up an opportunity for new sailin...