BYS offers the opportunity for new sailing members to join our family-friendly sailing club. You don’t need to know how to sail to join, just a willingness to learn. Members can enjoy all the facilities, join in the activities and be a part of this vibrant and inviting community.
For information on our different membership categories and becoming a member please contact Becky Blair at [email protected] or download the application form below:
WINTER MEMBERSHIP 2019 – We are again offering a Winter membership for 2019, valid for 6 months from 1 May – 31 October. For more information on this category please download the Winter membership 2019 promotion (PDF 432 Kb).
There are a multitude of reasons why we think you should consider joining our club. Here are just a few.
- Enjoy your favourite sport in a safe and supportive environment.
- Sail on the best waters on Port Phillip Bay – good breezes and flat water.
- Share the conviviality of a drink on the deck after sailing or a meal in the bistro.
- Meet new people and make new friends who share a common interest and passion.
- Spend quality time with your kids, away from their distracting electronic devices!
- Enjoy the club’s casual and friendly ambience.
- Store your dinghy on the grass during the season; no trailering of boats.
- The large hardstand accommodates exciting one-design sports keelboats, such as the J70.
- One of the largest marinas on Port Phillip Bay with opportunities to buy or rent a berth.
- Club-owned boats available: Pacers, Tackers, Elliott 5.9s and a J70.
- Large patrol boat fleet ensures safety on the water.
- Active Junior, Youth and Adult Sail Training classes available.
- Learn a new skill.