Do you have an advert relevant to sailing or a boating item for sale, and would like it listed here? If so please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the advert plus a photo.
Please note ads will automatically be removed after 3 months.
For sale VMG Zieglemeyer 420 – $5,400 ono – Meticulously maintained
2 x SuperSpar masts
1 x SuperSpar boom
- 2 x spinnaker poles
- custom designed rudder and N1 centreboard, rudder box
- Custom beach trolley
- PLUS MUCH MORE (including additional practice sails)
For full details please contact Belinda Stening – 0408 035 024
For sale $1,200 – 4.2m Minnow ready to sail
“Xcuse my French”
Sail Number: 1059
Trolley and 2 x sails included
Stored under cover at private residence in Blairgowrie
Please contact Steve Foulds – 0412 536 489
Adams Ten “Top Gun” – $32,000 ono
- One of the fastest Adams 10’s in the country
- In excellent condition – nothing to spend
- Ultra competitive on IRC or AMS
- Great sail wardrobe
- Set up for hard stand sailing
- Trolley available
Please contact Greg Roland on 0418 186 142
Sabre 1699 $3,500
- Professionally Built Timber Hull on Beach Trolley and Registered Trailer
- Built by Frecheville Heaney at Paynesville, Victoria. Always kept under cover.
- Attractive contrasting timber laminations in the Floor Battens and Thwart.
- Two Clifton sails, in good condition.
- Laminated and fibre glassed Centreboard & Rudder Blade in good condition.
- Control lines on tank sides, for easy adjustment while hiking.
- Two venturi / self bailers.
- Current Measurement Certificate.
Garaged at Rye, Victoria, 3941 and ready to sail!
Please contact Jim Pearson 0429 394 833
FOR SALE $4,900 ono – Ziegelmayer International 420
- Very Good Condition
- SuperSpar mast & boom
- N1 glass Foils
- Rudder box & 2 tillers
- Spinnaker pole
- 2 Mains, 3 Jibs, 2 Spinnakers
- Crew Harness
- North Sails boat cover (new)
- Stainless Steel beach trolley
- Registered Mackay Multilink trailer with new spare wheel also available ($1200)
Contact Terry Cavanagh on 0421 140 572 (Boat stored at Sandringham)