COVID – Latest update from the Club
Last updated 6 October 2021
Here you will find the latest information regarding our Covid procedures at the club.
Staff, volunteers, and participants should stay home and not attend if:
- you are feeling even a little unwell or have only mild cold/flu like symptoms including:
- Chills or sweats
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose
- Loss of sense of smell
- you feel unwell, even if you have previously tested negative for coronavirus (COVID-19),
- you have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is unwell in the last 14 days, including cough or mild cold/flu like symptoms; or
- you believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- you do not feel comfortable, including being in an at-risk category.
- All members 16 years and over will need to supply the club with a copy of their vaccination certificate by Tuesday 26 of November. At this time members who have not supplied their vaccination certificate will have the access functionality of their membership cards disabled. This can be turned back on when a valid vaccination certificate is received. Please email your certificate to [email protected] with your full name and membership number in the subject line. Course participants will separately be asked to supply their vaccination certificate at the time of course registration.
- The club will be printing stickers that can be placed on your membership card as a visual confirmation that you are fully vaccinated. These stickers will be available to be picked up from reception at the club.
- All doors into the club will remain closed with access being through the front reception door and the main stairs onto the deck. A COVID check-in Marshall will be stationed at the top of the stairs onto the deck, where members and their guests will be required to check in with the government QR code. Please note there will be a government QR code check-in at reception for those entering via the front door.
- The stairs at the eastern end of the deck will be closed for entry and exit.
- The downstairs changing rooms will be open as per the health department restrictions at the time.
- All members are asked to please ensure they are wearing their membership lanyards and that these are always visible.
QR code sign in:
- Service Victoria QR codes will be available at all entry points to the club.
Dining & Bar:
- Bookings are ESSENTIAL. Please book here via the online portal (if you have forgotten your username or password, please contact the office)
- For dining opening hours click here
- Density limits may apply as per the current restrictions
Racing Lounge & Deck
- Bar service for food and drinks as per the current restrictions
SWR Dining – Lunch & Dinner
- Table service, as per the current restrictions
- Bookings essential
We ask that everyone who visits follows the below directions:
- Upon arrival everyone must sign in via the Government QR system
- Face masks must be carried and worn at all times as required by the current restrictions
- Practice good hand hygiene. Please sanitise your hands-on entry
Marina & slipping:
- The marina is fully operational, as are slipping services (for contractors only) – whilst maintaining social distancing and wearing masks at all times.
- All contractors onsite MUST sign in via the BIA marine card access system and via the Government QR system.
- Any contractors working on boats must wear a face mask at all times and practice social distancing